address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] Some questions about your request to

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] Some questions about your request to help us]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 02:40:20 -0500

[I have BCCed all candidates that I didn't get a reply from.]

[If you already answered some questions, please copy paste them again,
thanks!]

Hi,

This mail will give you an idea of what kind of person we are looking
for.  It has also some questions that you should answer.  Please note,
some of the questions will not directly relate to Savannah, but rather
will be about you.  We hope to get an idea of what kind of person you
are.

First of all you should register yourself on Savannah.  Please fill in
your resume and skills, we would like to know these.

We would like, that you start with responding to support requests
submitted on the web site.  On
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=savannah you will find a list
with open support requests.  You should start with the new ones
submitted.

To be able to answer the requests you should first read the FAQ and
admin docs (http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group=savannah and
http://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.php).  What should also help is to
read the already closed requests. That way you know how we respond to
them.

All administration concerning the support requests is done trough the
web site.  For now you won't be able to close a request, ask one of us
to do that (that way we will know if you handled it correctly).

You should also subscribe to the savannah-hackers mailing list (see
our
site for info how to subscribe).

Now some questions:

- Do you have any experience with the GNU?  If so, please tell us
  (what projects, what work, ...)
- What's your age?
- Do you have a job, or are you a student?
- What operating systems do you use?
- Do you have experience with Savannah?
- Where do you live?
- How many time could you spend on Savannah per week (or day)?

Please reply to Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> and Mathieu Roy
<address@hidden>, between the questions and provide an url to your
Savannah-account resume.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org