Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Internet Phone Answering Machine -

From: iamgodk
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Internet Phone Answering Machine - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:38:24 +0800

Hi,
    I want to re-register my project "ipam", but I have got the page "Error -
Project Name Taken". Would you mind telling me what I can do?
    You can download source files that have corrected for you advice.
http://iamgodk.vicp.net/ipam/ipam.zip OR
http://iamgodk-hs.vicp.net/ipam/ipam.zip

                                                iamgodk
                                                address@hidden