[Savannah-hackers] [support #102555] Talesta : a project to erase

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102555] Talesta : a project to erase
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:47:21 -0500

Support Request #102555, was updated on mar 28.10.2003 à 09:55
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102555&group_id=11

Category: None

By: vknab
Date: mar 28.10.2003 à 12:47
Logged In: YES
user_id=22267
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0)

Talesta was written by Leym. I played on a game which used

it. I asked to him the right to put Talesta on a website

like sourceforge because many people developp alone on it,

and I would unify this.

He gave me his agreement (at that time, Talesta had have no

license).

Now, he discover than I put it in GPL and he agree anymore

because he put it under creativecommons license

(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/1.0/legalcode)

So I think, I can't go on and you too....

By: vknab
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0)

Talesta was written by Leym. I played on a game which used

it. I asked to him the right to put Talesta on a website

like sourceforge because many people developp alone on it,

and I would unify this.

He gave me his agreement (at that time, Talesta had have no

license).

Now, he discover than I put it in GPL and he agree anymore

because he put it under creativecommons license

(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/1.0/legalcode)

So I think, I can't go on and you too....

You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102555&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/