[Savannah-hackers] submission of C/C++ file manager - savannah.nongnu.or

From: big_mato
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of C/C++ file manager - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:32:53 -0500

Miguel Alvarez Igarzábal <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: C/C++ file manager
System name: cman
Type: non-GNU

The project has studies puposes. We are a group of four computers science
engeniering students that have to develop a project for a subject.

The project's called CMAN. It's a linux shell application that compresses
(PPMC, LZP or LZW) and creates a reverted index for C/C++ source code files.

The application allows to have a repository with the compressed files. Comments
in these files can be searched by keywords thanks to the reverted index. The
compressed file can obviously be decompressed.

We haven't yet started the project, even though we should have already started
a week ago, so we don't have any source code available.

Other Software Required:
just starndard c++ library

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah