Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of fb-livecd - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of fb-livecd - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:52:46 -0500

If you resubmit I'll approve it.  The tarball is now ok.
Put it in the text that I approved it.  Somebody else will do the
moderation tomorrow.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org