[Savannah-hackers] Need help moving libbubblemon CVS repository from bub

From: Johan Walles
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Need help moving libbubblemon CVS repository from bubblemon to libbubblemon
Date: 24 Oct 2003 22:42:55 +0200

Hi!

I'm the administrator for two projects hosted on Savannah.  These are
bubblemon and libbubblemon.  When I started the development of
libbubblemon I made it a module under the bubblemon CVS repository.  Now
I would like that CVS module to be moved to be under the libbubblemon
project where it belongs.

I won't touch my sources until the 1:st of November, so if you could do
it before then, that would be great!  Also, I know I am supposed to
create a tarball of my CVS repository, but since all files are already
on your servers (just not in the right place) I'll assume that's not
necessary.  If you still want me to tar it up for you, get back to me
and I will.

  Thanks //Johan