[Savannah-hackers] Re: Liste emacs-devel

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Liste emacs-devel
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:19:51 +0200

> From: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:20:37 +0200
> >
> >   I'm susbcribed to address@hidden as address@hidden

I see your subscription, so this is true.

> >   I sent yesterday one message to this list as address@hidden
> >   but it seems that it has never arrived to this list (I received
> >   no bounced either).

I don't think I've seen it.  What was the Subject of the message,
please?

> >   Is it possible to send a message with a different address from
> >   the one of the subscription to the list?

There's no need to be subscribed to post a message to emacs-devel, so
yes, you can send messages from any address you like.

> >   Is there a moderation system

No.

> >   (I received no ACK, BTW)?

The list software does not send ACKs unless this option is set in your
user options.  Your subscription doesn't have that option set, AFAICS.