[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: UnicodeData.text]

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: UnicodeData.text]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:16:56 +0200

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

> did u see the mail i sent to new-gnu that he's new maintainer
> of miscfiles?  it looks like he has not got the access he needs?
>
> what do you do when you get such a message?
> what is the system?

We are not in the new-gnu list. Maybe the savannah-hackers should be
suscribed to that list.

Usually when we receive such a request, we would just ask the new
maintainer to give the name of his savannah account and then we would
set it as admin of the project through the savannah interface.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |