[Savannah-hackers] Re: Renaming Sketch to Skencil

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Renaming Sketch to Skencil
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:59:06 +0200

Bernhard Herzog <address@hidden> said:

> Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Bernhard Herzog <address@hidden> said:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> for various reasons we need to change the name of the project currently
>>> known as "Sketch". The new name will be "Skencil". Part of the renaming
>>> should be to change the name of the savannah project "sketch",
>>> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/sketch/ , as well. How does that
>>> work?
>>
>> We will do that for you.
>
> Thanks.
>
>> Is there any mailing list address to change too?
>
> address@hidden
>
> When will the renaming be done? We will have to update various web-pages
> to point to the new savannah project pages and mailing lists.

For everything but the mailing-list, it will be done in a few minutes.

> Also, will there be some automatic forwarding or an automatic reply
>for mail sent to address@hidden for at least some time after
>the renaming? Ditto analogously for http requests for the old project
>pages?

I'll add in To: address@hidden that will handle that request.

For the webpages at nongnu.org, your webpages will be copied to a new
CVS tree  but you'll still be able to edit the old CVS modules, so you
will be able to add a redirection as you want.
For the savannah pages, it is not possible, sorry.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |