[Savannah-hackers] [John O 'Sullivan] Re: submission of WifiMap - savann

From: mathieu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [John O 'Sullivan] Re: submission of WifiMap - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:35:26 +0200

A message from John O Sullivan in regard of his project registration:

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: submission of WifiMap - savannah.nongnu.org Date: 23 Oct 2003 04:36:14 +0100
There is a new version of wifimap available at
http://www.freesoftwaresolutions.com/wifimap-0.0.1.tar.gz
This version has some installation documentation which should help you
figure it out :)
I also added a few features to make it easier to set up.

cheers,
johno

--- End Message ---

--