[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah CVS hosting now forbids uploaded scripts

From: psmith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah CVS hosting now forbids uploaded scripts execution
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:03:09 -0400

Hi;

I cannot commit to the GNU make CVS archive because my
CVSROOT/commitinfo and CVSROOT/loginfo files are trying to invoke
reporting scripts which no longer are executable.

So, the commit fails, including the commit of any changes to remove those
scripts from the CVSROOT files themselves.

Can someone please fix these for me or give me a workaround to fix them
myself?  If you edit the above files in the checked out CVSROOT
directory, then I can commit new versions (you don't have to commit
changes to CVSROOT files yourself I don't think).

Thanks!