Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free GNU/Linux Administration Manua

From: Adrian Thomasset
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free GNU/Linux Administration Manuals - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:56:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks, this is great!

You advised "you should write copyright
notices and license notices at the beginning of every
source code file".

For a manual would that mean that we should add the
following on each page?

"Copyright (c) 2003 LinuxIT. Permission is granted to
copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version
1.2 or any later version published by the Free
Software Foundation."

Thanks
Adrian