[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Pixie - The magic data pixie - sava

From: Steve Purkis
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Pixie - The magic data pixie - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:41:38 +0100

Hi Mathieu,

Thank-you for your consideration of hosting Pixie at Savannah. I'm writing to let you know that we have decided to host the project at SourceForge - this is due to the short-lived nature of the move (sorry, I wasn't aware of this when I applied):

        "... until we can bring it back under the Fotango umbrella
         I'd rather just import it into sourceforge, and then bring
         it back later once it is more practical. "
                -- James Duncan <address@hidden>

And a reluctance to change the project files (including licensing & copyright formats).

Cheers,
-Steve