[Savannah-hackers] STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: Elizabeth William Taylor
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 03:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

5c Martins Street,
Lagos, Nigeria.

                             STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Friend,

I am Elizabeth wife of Mr. Charles Taylor, the Former president of war torn
federal republic of Liberia in West Africa. Currently I and my entire family is
on Political asylum in Nigeria. Due to the ugly events taking place in my
Country although my husband has handed over power to his Vice president for
peace to reign,who have now handed over to an interime Government  We are now
forced to live in exile due to high pressure from International communities.
Before this situation degenerated to this stage I use my position to deposit
the sum of $38.7million (Thirty eight million seven hundred thousand USA
dollar) to a security/finance company in Europe with my maiden name, whose
location will be revealed to you after your response, indicating your Interest
to assist me. This money was moved safely to the Security/Finance company in
concealed boxes as family valuables and precious items. I used this method to
transfer the boxes safely through a diplomatic channel.
Due to the my present condition, I search for a trusted foreigner who Will
assist me to lift the funds safely out of the security company and deposit it
in his account for safety purpose. You will also help me to invest this money
in any lucrative ventures in your country but I myself will like to invest some
of the money in real estate. I have all the deposit information and documents
with me here in Nigeria. We are going to begin the process of changing the
beneficiary In your favor to enable you claim the funds from the
security/finance company, by the time I have established confidence in you and
your readiness and competence to be very swiftly and sincere to handle this
business with me.
I want you to know that due to our position in exile here in Nigeria that the
confidentiality of this transaction is absolutely essential to me. As soon as
the consignment is out from the finance company and the Transfer made, you will
be compensated with 20% of the total sum, while the remaining will be for
investment. If you are willing to assist me in this transaction, kindly contact
me on my e-mail address: stating your phone and fax numbers in your next mail,
I will then furnish you with the details of what have to be done.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Elizabeth William Taylor