[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of WifiMap - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of WifiMap - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:48:48 +0200

Hi,

address@hidden said:

> John O'Sullivan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: WifiMap
> System name: wifimap
> Type: non-GNU

> WifiMap is an application to graphically document the organisation and growth
> of a wireless network community. It is completely browser driven and is
> tested with Mozilla and Opera on GNU/Linux. It features a multicell-based map
> grid, this means that the full map is composed of numerous cells, users can
> start with just a few cells to cover their area and add more as the network
> grows. It allows users to access different areas of the network by scrolling
> through the cells.
>
> Wireless nodes can be added or edited with a few mouse clicks. Support for
> links is coming soon.
>
> The current source code can be found at
> http://www.freesoftwaresolutions.com/wifimap-0.0.0.tar.gz

Some files miss the copyright holder information, some others have
confusing headers.

Would you like to clean that headers by adding more standard headers
as

    <one line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it does.>
    Copyright (C) 19yy  <name of author>

    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned
above.  The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times.  Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage [gpg key, dotfiles...]:                          |
  |     http://alberich.coleumes.org/                                   |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |