[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] know-how want to be a GNU package

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] know-how want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:25:46 +0200

address@hidden (Karl Berry) said:

>     The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
>     become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?
>
> Thanks for forwarding, Hugo or I will reply to the author.
>
> Do you need us to reply individually to the messages you forward to
> gnueval-input?
> Or do you mark them closed after you forward them to us?  I don't
> know what process will work best for you.

We only forward the request made during the registration and then
forget all about it. We do not need reply about it.

We just want to be informed if a project savannah hosts becomes GNU.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage [gpg key, dotfiles...]:                          |
  |     http://alberich.coleumes.org/                                   |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |