[Savannah-hackers] Re: Hosted Projects List is not clear

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Hosted Projects List is not clear
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:46:42 -0400

    >     I don't see any way to get a list of all GNU projects at savannah,
    >     although it seems the "Hosted Projects List" link on savannah.gnu.org
    >     shows all projects at savannah, in annoyingly random order.
    >
    > Can you please arrange to split this into a list of GNU packages and a
    > list of non-GNU packages?  And please sort each of those two lists
    > alphabetically.

    These lists already exists.

Karl is no fool.  He has been developing software for GNU since about 15
years ago.  If he didn't see the way to find the list of GNU packages,
maybe it is too hard to see.

Could you please talk with him in a friendly way, tell him how to find
the list of just the GNU packages, and ask him "Do you think this
interface is clear enough?"

                                And for the general big list, it is always
    mentioned if a project is GNU or not.

Is that what you get to through "Hosted Projects List"?
The order is somewhat mysterious; what is the order?