[Savannah-hackers] [support #102524] use rsync for web area?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102524] use rsync for web area?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:43:23 -0400

Support Request #102524, was updated on Fri 10/17/2003 at 10:43
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102524&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: turtledove
Date: Fri 10/17/2003 at 10:43
Logged In: YES
user_id=13958
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; FreeBSD)

Is it possible to use rsync instead of cvs for the
website area of the project?

I am generating documentation for my project using
epydoc, and often new files are created and old
files need to be removed. Maybe I am just missing
out on a feature of cvs that I need to use....

Alternatively, does anyone have a script which will
go through the CVS/Entries and remove things which
are gone and add new things automatically? If the
answer is no to both questions, I am willing to
create such a script. I just want to check before I
get started.

Thanks for your time.

You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102524&group_id=11