[Savannah-hackers] submission of gnomoradio - savannah.nongnu.org

From: garrison
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gnomoradio - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:23:03 -0400

Jim Garrison <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: gnomoradio
System name: gnomoradio
Type: non-GNU

Gnomoradio is a music player for Gnome which will soon be ported to other
platforms.  It will soon be a fully featured system, as it can allow
peer-to-peer transfers of songs licensed under Creative Commons licenses.
Right now, it has the ability to play mp3s (soon ogg's as well), transfer
files, interpret creative commons RDF licenses, and so on.  A preliminary web
site is available at http://gnomoradio.org.  The source code is available at
http://gnomoradio.org/pub/cvs/

Other Software Required:
libgnomemm, esd, libxml++

Other Comments:
I have been able to use my own host for everything, but my university firewalls
SMTP traffic to prevent viruses and spam, so I cannot host mailing lists.  This
is all that I really need from the Savannah service.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/