[Savannah-hackers] Breakin attempt

From: Peter Gerwinski
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Breakin attempt
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:52:21 +0200

Hello,

I got the stuff below, but it was not me who requested a password
change.

    Peter

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----

To: address@hidden
Subject: savannah.gnu.org Verification
From: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:44:07 -0400

Someone (presumably you) on the savannah.gnu.org site requested a password
change through email verification.If this was not you, this could pose a
security risk for the system.

The request came from nemo.gerwinski.de
(IP: 194.77.120.82 port: 33825)nwith Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624

If you requested this verification, visit the same URL
 to change your password:

https://savannah.gnu.org/account/lostlogin.php?confirm_hash=1ef3842bd0f49b42e5526d369a2aaea9

If you did not request this verification, please visit this URL to report about
it to address@hidden

In any case make sure that you do not disclose this url to
 sombody else, e.g. do not mail this to a public mailinglist!

 -- the Savannah team.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/

----- End forwarded message -----