[Savannah-hackers] Re: Handling address@hidden

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Handling address@hidden
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 01:02:26 -0400

I set up a list address@hidden which is now the place
to send mail to when you want a package evaluated.
Currently it sends mail to Karl and Hugo Gayosso.

Savannah people, from now on when someone wants to make his package a
GNU package, please send the mail to gnueval-input.

Karl and Hugo, can you access the RT log of address@hidden to
find the requests that are pending?   Paul Fisher <address@hidden>
can perhaps tell you how to do this if you don't know.
Please respond and tell me if you need help!

If it is hard for you to do that, I can ask the savannah-hackers
people to resend those requests.  But that would not tell you
which requests were already filtered and discarded by the person
who used to handle address@hidden, so it is not as good.