Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Synchronizing Key Server - savannah

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Synchronizing Key Server - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 11 Oct 2003 23:41:26 -0400

The other files have copyright notices within the package, but one of
the packages (numerix) doesn't have it on all the individual files.  Is
that really necessary?  It would require changes in the build process
that would make it materially harder for people to compile the system.
I'm pretty loath to do it.

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916 (new key as of Dec 4th)
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916