Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Aspirateur de sites Web - savannah.

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Aspirateur de sites Web - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:06:36 -0400

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 06:42:04AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Un projet a ?t? soumis ? savannah.nongnu.org
> Ce courriel a ?t? envoy? ? address@hidden, address@hidden
>

> St?phane MOREAU <address@hidden> a d?crit le projet comme suit :
> Licence: gpl
> Autre Licence:
> Paquet: Aspirateur de sites Web
> Nom syst?me: spidercatch
> Type: non-GNU

> Ce projet est un aspirateur de fichiers sur des sites Web. L'aspirateur
> parcourt, ? partir d'une URL, le site Web sp?cifi? et r?cup?re, en plus des
> fichiers HTML, les fichiers li?s (comme des images, des vid?os, des
> programmes, etc.). Il est possible lors du d?marrage du programme de
> sp?cifier quel type de fichiers li?s on veut charger.
>
> Le logiciel sera d?velopper en Java, donc tournera sur les environnements
> Unix et Windows indiff?remment.

Your project requires proprietary software and cannot be
hosted on Savannah for this reason.

Savannah is willing to provide resources and time to developers
writing Free Software that can be used without the need to ask
permission from a proprietary software vendor.

If, someday, you get free of those dependencies (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/java for more information), do not
hesitate to resubmit your project.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,