[Savannah-hackers] broken file

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] broken file
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

I just uploaded a new file to my project and there's something broken.
I'm getting this on the file page under the "OpenEXR" package heading:

Warning: OpenDir: Permission denied (errno 13) in
/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/files/index.php on line 117

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in
/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/files/index.php on line 118

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in
/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/files/index.php on line 123

Here's the link:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=openexr

Can someone look into it?  Thanks!

-dwh-