[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of prt-get - a package management tool

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of prt-get - a package management tool for CRUX - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 05 Oct 2003 11:13:02 +0200

Hi,

address@hidden said:

> Johannes Winkelmann <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: prt-get - a package management tool for CRUX
> System name: prt-get
> Type: non-GNU

> prt-get is an advanced package management tool for the CRUX Linux
> Distribution (http://crux.nu)

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

> . It is an adaptation of well known package management tools adapted
> to the ports tree (think: BSD) style packages of CRUX.
>
> Its current web page is
> http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~winkj/software_prt-get.html. You can download the
> latest version at
> http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~winkj/files/crux/prt-get-0.5.3.tar.gz.

The full plain text of the GPL is missing.

> There's a user manual describing prt-get in detail at
> http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~winkj/files/crux/prt-get_manual.html
>
> Other Software Required:
> In order to work prt-get requires pkgutils, a GPL'ed package management tool
> suite. It's available via http://www.fukt.bth.se/~per/pkgutils/

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned
above.  The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times.  Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: