Re: [Savannah-hackers] Invoking log_accum for Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Invoking log_accum for Emacs
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:23:11 -0400

    I had a look at the script but I don't understand it.  I do not know
    Perl.  I can ask Vincent Carron if he could look at it, he has
    recently joined our team.  Or will you ask Paul?

Vincent, are you reading this?  If so, can you help figure out how to
make log_accum report only changes in the trunk?  That's what
I thought

 ^emacs /usr/local/bin/log_accum -r "" -T emacs -C -m address@hidden
address@hidden  -s %{sVv}

would do, but I don't know CVS very much.