[Savannah-hackers] Your Urgent Assistant Needed

From: Julius Bala
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Your Urgent Assistant Needed
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:54:29 +0100

address@hidden
DR. JULIUS BALA
Bereau Of Public Enterprises
Email:address@hidden

First , I  must  solicit  your  strictest  confidence  in  this  transaction.
This  is    by  virtue  of  its  nature  as  being  utterly  confidential  and
 TOP SECRET.

We  are  top  officials  of  the  Federal  Government  Contract  Review  Panel
(CRP) and members of the  Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE) set up by the
present civilian goverment to privatize most of the  federal government public
industries like; The  Nigeria Port Authority (NPA), Federal Aviation  Authority
of Nigeria (FAAN), National Electric Power  Authority (NEPA), Nigeria National
Petroleum  Corporation (NNPC) ETC. You can browse the website on
(www.bpeonline.org) for authentification of this  transaction and other
industries meant for  privatization. We are  interested  in  the   importation
of  goods  into  our  country  with fund   which  are  presently  trapped  in
the country in  one of the federal government ministry's account with  the Apex
bank. In order  to  commence  this  business   we  solicit  your assistance  to
 enable  us   transfer  into  your designated bank account either a  business
account or virgin account the  said  trapped   funds.

The  source  of  this  fund  is  as  follows:  During  our reconciliation of
various account we discovered  that in the  last  Military  Regime  here  in
Nigeria,  the Government  officials  set  up   companies  and awarded
themselves  contracts  which   were  grossly over  invoiced  in  the  various
ministries.The  present  Civilian  Government  set   up  a Contract  Review
Panel  of  which  we  are   the constitute  members.  We  have  identified  a
lot   of inflated  contract  funds  which  are  presently  floating  in  the
Apexl  Bank  ready for  payment.   However,  by  virtue  of  our  position  as
civil   servants  and  members  of  this  panel, we  cannot   acquire  this
money  in  our  names.  I have   therefore  being  mandated  as  a  matter  of
trust   by  my  colleagues  of  this  panel  to  look for  a   foreign  partner
 into  whose  account  we will   transfer  the  sum  of  Fourteen Million Five
Hubdred  Thousand  United States Dollars Only  hence  w
e  are   writing this  letter.

We  have  agreed  to  share  the  money  thus:

1. 20%  for  the  account  owner  (you)
2. 70%for  us  (the  officials)  and
3. 10%  to  be  used  in  settling  taxation  and   all  local  and  foreign
expenses.

It  is  from  this  70%  that  we  wish  to  commence  the  importation
business.  Please note that  this  transaction  is  100%  safe  and  we  hope
to  commence  this  transfer  latest  fourteen  (14)   banking days  from  the
date  of  receipt  of  the   following information  to commence via  my  e-
mail   box.  The  information  required  are:

1.      Your  Full Names and Address or Company  Name  and Address.
2.      Your  Private  Telephone  and  Fax  Numbers   where I  can  reach  you.

The  above  information  will  enable  us  write  letters  of  claim  and  job
description  respectively.   This way we will  use  your company’s  or personal
 name  to  re-apply  for  payment  and  re-award  the  contract  in  your
personal/company’s   name. We  are  looking  forward  to  doing  this
business with  you  and  solicit  your   confidentiality  in this  transaction.
 I  will   bring  you  into  the complete  picture  of  this   pending  project
 when  I have  heard  from  you.
We have set aside some funds to bring this  transaction to fruition, and we are
a 100% certain  that this transaction will be completed within 14  working days
from the date we commence this project  in full.
You can still reply through my alternate email  address: address@hidden

Yours   faithfully,
DR. JULIUS BALA

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329