Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of camu - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of camu - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:13:37 +0000

Hi,
I'm evaluating your project for approval in Savannah. Even if camu has not
been publicly released, we would like to take a look at the code you have
already written; if there are any license issues that need changes, it
is much easier to do it before you upload your project in Savannah.

Could you please register your project again giving a URL where the source
code can be found? (the description you write during project registration is
for Savannah administrators and not for the general public; giving a URL in the
project registration does not imply making a public release of your code. If
you want even more privacy, you can e-mail me a copy of the source code and
mention that in the project description).

Regards,
Jaime