Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Forth Operati

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Forth Operating System
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:17:38 +0000

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 05:19:45PM +0100, mathieu wrote:

> Le ven 15 mar 2002 à 17h08, Herman Tamas a écrit :
> > On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:25:55 -0500
> > address@hidden wrote:
> >
> > How can I access this project, ive just created?
>
> The project need to be approved.
>
> Since the description you provide is probably too short, it won't
> faster the process.
>
> Use this waiting time to think to a more explicit description :))

Hi,
That's right, your project is not created until we review your
registration, approve it, and e-mail you the acceptance e-mail message telling
you how to start working on your project. We've received several new projects
this week and that's why is taken a couple of days to review your project.

As Mathieu has told you, you will have to register your project again, with a
more detailed technical explanation. If your project already exists, we want
to take a look at your source code (you should give us a URL where it can be
found or e-mail us a copy of it); if it doesn't exist yet, you should explain
in more detail what you intend to do, what tools you are going to use, etc.

You should also keep in mind that we can only host independent projects and
not large collections or distributions of software. "A Forth Operating System"
sounds like a large collection of packages, and if that is the case you'd have
to break it into several modules and register them as separate projects.

Regards,
Jaime