Re: [Savannah-hackers] bug report

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] bug report
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:20:45 +0000

Hi,
Thanks for reporting that bug; I'll try to find out its cause. ViewCVS shows
tags correctly in other projects, but gets into trouble with the Emacs
project. This might be realated to a long-standing problem we have with the
identification of branches in CVS commit reports. It might be that the Emacs
CVS repository is corrupted, but I will have to do some research to see if
that is the case or not.

Cheers,
Jaime