Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: maintain.text

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: maintain.text
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:05:29 +0100

Christian Grothoff writes:

 > Well, here it is. I've tried my savannah (https) passwords. ssh has the keys
 > I've uploaded using savannah available but they don't seem to work either.

        It seems that you registered sshv2 keys and sshv1 keys. Please make
sure that Protocol 1 is set in ~/.ssh/config and update the ssh public keys
on savannah.gnu.org so that they only contain sshv1 keys.

        When you're done please send the output of

        ssh -v address@hidden

        that should tell us where the protocol problem is.

        Cheers,