Re: [Savannah-hackers] Download area/hosting on freesoftware.fsf.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Download area/hosting on freesoftware.fsf.org
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:02:28 +0100

Georg C. F. Greve writes:
 >  || On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:58:53 -0700 (MST)
 >  || Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
 >
 >  rs>     Some ideas that popped up when thinking about it were:
 >  rs>        http://guests.fsf.org/<projectname>/
 >  rs>        http://foreign-projects.fsf.org/<projectname>/
 >  rs>        http://hosted.fsf.org/<projectname>/
 >
 >  rs> Perhaps free-guest-projects.fsf.org would be good.
 >
 > That sounds fine to me. Although I guess guest-projects.fsf.org would
 > also do the job and be shorter.
 >
 > Loïc: You have been most active in the setup of savannah, do you have
 > a suggestion that you would prefer?

        My past or current activity does not allow me to raise my
voice more than any other volunteer, I think ;-)

        Anyway, as I said, I'm not specfically attached to a domain or
another since all have advantages and drawbacks that I have
difficulties to judge.

        If you think a change is necessary I don't see a reason to
object to it and you're free to implement it.

        Cheers,