[Savannah-hackers] viewcvs on savannah broken?

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] viewcvs on savannah broken?
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 01:11:03 +0200

address@hidden writes:
 >  > Starting here:
 >  >
 >  >   http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/make/
 >  >
 >  > I click on "make/", and I get this:
 >  >

        I overlooked the problem, sorry. It broke indeed. It seems that
the newly installed viewcvs is less resistant to mistakes than the previous
webcvs :-} In this case two files in the
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/make/make/ directory were symbolic
links to non existent destinations (mkinstalldirs,v and install-sh,v) and
viewcvs choked on them. I moved them to /tmp and now it works.

        Jaime, is this a know viewcvs problem or not ? If not would you
be so kind as to report the bug to the maintainers ?

        Cheers,