Re: [Savannah-hackers] login problems

From: Jason Kitcat
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] login problems
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:24:39 +0100

At 9:24 pm -0500 28/3/01, Hugo Gayosso wrote:
address@hidden writes:

 > Jason Kitcat writes:
 >  > I don't seem able to log into Savannah with Netscape 6
  > or 4.x, data errors occcur preventing the loading of the
 >  > login and associated pages.
  >
  > Help would be appreciated as I could login yesterday ;-)

        This is probably because the certificate was re-generated. Click
 on 'Security' or find the security related menu where it is and remove
 > the certificates of savannah.gnu.org. Then try again.

[...]

Maybe there is something wrong, I can't log in either (Mozilla 0.8.1),
I can log in into sourceforge.net though.

Thanks for your time and help....

Jason
--
       the FREE e-democracy project