[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah-User Documentation

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah-User Documentation
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:57:09 +0200

 Yes, post a diff file at https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group_id=11

 > Got it.
 > Though I sometimes feel like I'm plagerising (sic?).

 AFAIK these documentations were part of the earlier distributions released
under the GPL. It's worth checking the license terms, though, to make sure
we are not going to run into problems in the long term.

 > > N                     Displaying the SourceForge logo on your web page
 >
 > Replace with GNU logo ????

 This may point to the www.gnu.org/graphics/ directory or whatever
page is most suited.

 > > Y                     SourceForge setup tool for CVS/SSH/Win32
 > Ugh!
 > (I try not to be a bigot but....OK. :)
 >
 > > Y                     CVS/SSH and OS/2
 > > Y                     CVS and SSH on MacOS (prior to MacOS X)
 > Hmm. I have a powermac here ( 2nd hand by bon chance) but hell I don't
 > use the thing... It's for the kids.!!

        I did a mistake here. The GNU pages must not reference any
proprietary product, forget those.

 > >         There is no template available, please post yours as a patch and
 > > I'll included it. It will help.
 > Sure. As above ?

        Yes.

        Cheers,