Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Undernet IRC Serv

From: Altair Demetrio Jr.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Undernet IRC Services
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 11:35:53 -0300

No, it is a package.  I am developing a IRC Services package for Undernet
based ircds.  I failed to notice GNU hosts space for a different purpose?
Perhaps I should look for an account on SourceForge for this package I am
creating?  I thought Savannah and SourceForge were similar services,
offering space for whoever wanted to make programs licensed with the GNU
GPL.  I am sorry if I got this wrong.

A. Demetrio Jr.