[Savannah-hackers] Mistaken statement about Savannah

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Mistaken statement about Savannah
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:58:21 -0700 (MST)

The text in Savannah that says

     The FSF would like to extend an invitation to any Free Software
     project to be hosted for no price and no catch. This is our token
     of appreciation to the people who help make the GNU project a
     reality.

has to be corrected, because at present we are NOT inviting
non-GNU packages now.  Please fix this ASAP.

I will write a message to LWN to correct the many mistakes
in their article.