[Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS

From: Jerome Dominguez
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:02:32 +0100

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 04:25:04PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
>  In order to have write access to the CVS tree, first register
> yourself on Savannah (the SourceForge clone dedicated to the GNU
> project) at the URL https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php.

I'm registered (user : taz)

>  If you want to edit pages somewhere else, ask for advice to
> address@hidden, address@hidden or try to get in touch
> with the people involved with the specific portion of the web
> site. The URL http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/www2savannah.html

I'm the project leader for "Translating in french the GNU philosophy
Web pages" (hosted by APRIL organization). So, I need to edit
some pages (.fr.html), mainly under /philosophy, /fsf, /copyleft, /gnu. Before
Savannah, I modified the pages on the server. To modify the pages
by CVS, I need to be a developper in www.gnu.org project, right ?

--
  Lorsque la consigne est infame, la desobeissance est un devoir.