[Savannah-hackers] ["a. p. garcia" <address@hidden>] savannah

From: Hugo Gayosso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] ["a. p. garcia" <address@hidden>] savannah
Date: 13 Mar 2001 21:12:47 -0500

FYI:

--- Begin Message --- Subject: savannah Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:07:35 +0000
Hola,

I don't know whom I should send this to, but I thought you might be
able to help.  When I looked at front page of Savannah, I noticed a
few language errors.  Following are my suggested corrections.

Thanks, and regards,
Phil

- ---

This web site (called Savannah) is a central point for development,
distribution and maintainance of the GNU project. It allows
contributors to easily join a existing GNU package. All the
                            ^ an                    ^^^^^^^ The entire

www.gnu.org web site is managed from here by contributors and
webmasters.

If you would like to use this facilities to host your GNU package,
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ choose one:  this facility
                                                      these facilities
                                                      this service

then go to the Register new project menu entry that is displayed after
login.

If you would like to make your software package a GNU package, then
write to address@hidden An attempt to register a project that is not a
GNU package will also forward the request to address@hidden Before
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ be forwarded

going into this you might want to read the GNU Coding Standards to find
^^^^^^^^^^ doing

out if your software complies to them.
                              ^^ with

There is no separate documentation for the usage of Savannah. The
documentation is included in the pages, at places where you are most
likely to need it. If you have troubles using CVS, for instance, go to
                               ^^^^^^^^ choose one: trouble
                                                    problems

the CVS page for your project and read the explanations.
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                           choose one: explanation
                                                       instructions

The software used to run Savannah is derived from sourceforge.net. The
floating GNU logo is a GPL'ed image provided by Nevrax.

--- End Message ---

- --
Hugo Gayosso
Support the Free Software