[Savannah-hackers] rattaching a mailing list to savannah

From: Guillaume Morin
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:43:36 +0100

Hi,

        You can now rattach to savannah mailing lists handled by Mailman on
fencepost to your savannah project. There is a form for this purpose
Note that the default is to disable mailing lists on your project,
Therefore, you'll have to enable mailing list in your public info.

This step will not change anything on your list setup on fencepost, but
it just creates a useful link between the savannah project and your
list(s).

        As I've said before, I've installed on fencepost a cgi that uses
Mailman internals. It is called sfverify.py if anyone wants to take a
look at it.

Please report any problems you encounter.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

             You're happy, you're in love, you need someone to hate
                                (Our Lady Peace)