[Savannah-hackers] Re: url & w3

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: url & w3
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:32:49 +0100 (CET)

William M. Perry writes:
 > Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:
 >
 > > Could you, please, tell me if /cvs/url and /cvs/w3 are related in anyway
 > > ? I'd like to know if I have to create a separate project in Savannah or
 > > not.
 >
 > Sorry, have been in boston for a few days with very sporadic net access.
 > I've actually got a longer email sitting in my drafts folder in gnus, but
 > I'll bang this one out real quick. :)
 >
 > W3 depends on the URL package, but not vice versa.  I hope to have more
 > people use the URL code instead of always rolling their own small http
 > libraries that aren't 100% functional or compliant, etc.
 >
 > I would create a separate project for it.  Thanks, and sorry again for the
 > delay!

 No problem. I can create the project for you on Savannah. Just let me
know what name you would like it to have and the integration program
will do the job. It is currently known by subversions as "url" but you
probably better like w3url or something like that. Please note that it
will have a www.gnu.org/software/w3url directory of its own.

     Take care,