[Savannah-hackers-public] Annual Fundraising Banner

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Annual Fundraising Banner
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 21:57:18 -0700

It's that time of year again and we were requested to add the
fundraising banner again.

Ineiev, I had to remove the recent CSP addition in order to get the
banner to work.  This was more due to my lack of knowledge of the
Content Security Policy rather than any deep problem.  If you want to
figure out how to make that work that is fine with me.  Otherwise I
would probably just do nothing until January 1st when the banner comes
down.

I did have the admins create a static.gnu.org version so that we could
use SAMEDOMAIN policy.

And that is all I know...

Bob