[Savannah-hackers-public] authenticating EMBA (the Emacs build system, r

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] authenticating EMBA (the Emacs build system, running Gitlab) against Savannah
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 21:22:17 +0000

Hello Savannah hackers,

Ian Kelling suggested I contact you. Toon Claes and I would like to have
a way for the Gitlab instance we have with the FSF (emba.gnu.org, the
Emacs build system) to authenticate users with their Savannah usernames,
to avoid duplication of effort and double registrations. Is that
possible? Through LDAP for instance?

Thank you
Ted