Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Redirect gnutelephony.org

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Redirect gnutelephony.org
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 07:46:27 -0500

I guess we should add something like this to
frontend0.gnu.org:/etc/apache2/sites-available/vhosts-gnu.org:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName gnutelephony.org
  ServerAlias www.gnutelephony.org
  Redirect / http://www.gnu.org/software/gnucomm/gnucomm.html
</VirtualHost>

(and then apachectl restart).

I'm not sure how to deal with HTTPS: Savannah has no certificates
for gnutelephony.org.