[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah broken source link

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah broken source link
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 21:27:38 -0700

In the Savannah footer there are two links.  One of them is [Source
code] linked to

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/plain//opt/savannah/savane/frontend/php/index.php

Obviously that didn't work out as intended.  The problem is in
frontend/site-specific/gnu-content/page_footer.php with:

echo
'http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/plain/'
  . preg_replace(':/usr/src/savane/:', '',
realpath($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']));
print'">'._('Source Code').'</a></span>
';

How should that be?  Obviously I am going to change this to:

-  . preg_replace(':/usr/src/savane/:', '',
realpath($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']));
+  . preg_replace(':/opt/savannah/savane/:', '',
realpath($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']));

Is there a config variable indicating the installation that would be
more suitable to use there than this hard coded path that will be
different for different people?  I didn't see anything suitable but
must be missing something.

Bob