Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Blank space at the top of Savannah web pag

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Blank space at the top of Savannah web pages
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:35:17 -0500

Thérèse Godefroy <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 16/11/2017 14:38, Bastien Guerry a écrit :
>> Hi Thérèse,
>>
>>> I suspect the fundraising banner should be there, but it doesn't show.
>>> For example:
>>> https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/www-fr
>>
>> I don't see the banner either, but that's because I use the uMatrix
>> plugin in Frefox.  Once I deactivate it, the banner appears all right.
>>
>> I'm not sure how many people can be affected by this, but it could be
>> a large part of the targetted audience.
>>

> Hi Bastien,
>
> I use Abrowser / Trisquel 7 with no special setting. That's an
> interesting case: a browser that is recommended by the FSF doesn't
> display FSF stuff.

Hi Thérèse,

I just checked on abrowser that comes with the trisquel 7 iso, and the
updated version. Both work fine, so I suspect you have done something to
your browser. If you can figure out what, it would be helpful for us to
know. Thanks!

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF