[Savannah-hackers-public] valid nowhere.net used as an invalid domain

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] valid nowhere.net used as an invalid domain
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 14:42:14 -0600

While browsing through user.php I see that the email address
address@hidden is used as an invalid marker.  That is quite
bad because obviously nowhere.net is a valid domain name.  It is
currently owned by a domain squatter but has previously been in use.
This isn't causing us any current problems but obviously we shouldn't
be using valid domains as invalid markers.  Just noting it here by way
of communication.

Bob