Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] hgweb provides a broken file when trying t

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] hgweb provides a broken file when trying to download an archive
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 01:13:55 -0500

> On Feb 8, 2017, at 23:32, Bob Proulx <address@hidden> wrote:
>> If the files are truncated, they are truncated by just a tiny little bit.
>
> we have a recent report of the same problem for the cgit interface.
>
> [...]However note that at that time git and cgit were on vcs not vcs0.
> Which means these are both reports of truncated files but from two
> different systems with completely different software.

Indeed, it was apache on the old vcs(and wgsi or regular cgi, not fastcgi).
Also based on your later email it was due to cpu-time limitation?

As for hgweb,
A voodoo attempt to disable and enable nginx's "gzip" mode did not help,
and neither did disabling "transfer-encoding: chunked".
So the search continues...

regards,
  - assaf