Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git status update

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git status update
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 00:39:21 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Leo Famulari wrote:
> > To ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/guix.git
> >    4621acfd8..f0d0c5bb1  master -> master
>
> I will trigger the post-receive hook for this commit and use it to
> verify that it is working.

I did.  Hopefully that set of commits was mailed out.  I am not
subscribed to that commit list and the web mail archive is only
updated every 30 minutes.  But the mail log showed that email was sent
out.  So I will assume it is working unless you tell me it is still
broken. :-)

Thanks again for the report.

Bob