[Savannah-hackers-public] bzr post-commit email hook (was: gsrc-commit a

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr post-commit email hook (was: gsrc-commit auto messages stopped working)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 16:23:45 -0500

Hello Carl,

> On 01/20/2017 03:42 AM, carl hansen wrote:
>> When I commit to the bzr repository it used
>> to send a message automatically to "address@hidden". Since Jan 5, that
>> has not happened. Probably an untied shoelace somewhere.

I've installed the missing bazaar plugin.
Please let us know if the commit emails are ok now.

regards,
 - assaf

For savannah admins / future reference:

Bazaar plugins guide:
 http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/

Luckily the plugin was available as a package:
 http://packages.trisquel.info/belenos/bzr-email

Current bzr plugins on the new 'vcs0':
====
# bzr plugins
bash_completion 2.7.0dev1
  Generate a shell function for bash command line completion.
changelog_merge 2.7.0dev1
  Merge hook for GNU-format ChangeLog files
email
  Sending emails for commits and branch changes.
etckeeper
  Runs etckeeper pre-commit when necessary.
grep 2.7.0dev1
  Print lines matching PATTERN for specified files and revisions.
launchpad 2.7.0dev1
  Launchpad.net integration plugin for Bazaar.
loggerhead 1.18.1
  Loggerhead web viewer for Bazaar branches.
netrc_credential_store 2.7.0dev1
  Use ~/.netrc as a credential store for authentication.conf.
news_merge 2.7.0dev1
  Merge hook for bzr's NEWS file.
po_merge 2.7.0dev1
  Merge hook for ``.po`` files.